- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
We've been going to Bill Sheridan for ALL our automotive needs for over 10 years and though he's greatly missed in Randolph, we'd absolutely travel to do business here! Reliable, friendly, HONEST..simply the best around. Check them out. I assure you, you won't be disappointed!
Have been receiving great service at reasonable prices for over 10 years. Highly recommend.
Amazing!!! The new owner, Billy, is extremely nice.
I have used the services of Friend's Automotive for quite a few years now and I won't use anyone else. They are very competent, honest, friendly and perform quality work at a reasonable price. Karen in the front office is very efficient, helpful, and adds a great finishing touch to an overall nice experience. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good garage.
No one better! Normally work on my own car but these guys are the best when I can't do it myself.
Quick and cheap. I went down NTB they would charge me over $100 for an oil change and wouldn't do anything else. At friends they do a one over of the car and give drastically lower prices even for simple oil changes.